The following definitions are used for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- “General Terms and Conditions” means the terms and conditions established in this document;
- “Operator” means Wintory Casino and the group of companies’ related to SGDC Star Gate Data Center responsible of provide the Services;
- “Services” means, as applicable, the Services currently provided by the Operator through the website and/or through any device application;
- “Website” means a website or any corresponding page, subpage, subdomain or its relevant section located in the domain name or accessible by:
- “Device” means any electronic means used to make use of the Services, including, but not limited to, computers, smart phones, phones with web browsing functions, tablets, touch devices, or any home entertainment system, such as game consoles and smart televisions (or any other remote means);
- “Bonus Terms” means any terms and/or rules regarding promotions, bonuses and special offers that may be applied from time to time to any part of the Services;
- “Supervisory Institution” means a Supervisory Institution for Commercial Gambling in Curaçao;
- “Rules” means the Betting Rules and the Game Rules, explicitly applicable to certain types of betting and/or games;
In addition, in cases when you play a game or place a bet using the Services, or use the Services in any other way, you agree to abide by the Rules of any game you are playing (“Game Rules”), as set forth in the corresponding Help section and in all the “Rules” tabs regarding any new game, and the rules applicable to said game, any bonus conditions, all the terms and conditions related to the withdrawal of funds and any other conditions applicable to the Services and/or agreements with which you are obliged to confirm according to the Services.
The term of this Agreement will begin upon the confirmation of the creation of your account on the Operator website.
Either the Operator or the client may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause.
The Operator has the right to terminate the agreement without prior notice if the client breaches any terms or conditions of this agreement.
The Operator or the Operators Group may withhold final payment for a reasonable time to ensure that the correct amount is paid to the client.
The Operator will not be responsible for damage, loss, or injury resulting from the use of the Services.
In the case of minor or insignificant changes, the Operator has the right of not to notify you of such changes.